Green Peas Processing Machines
We offer automatic plants for green peas processing. Green peas is normally processed and stored in frozen form.
Capacity of the plant ranges from 1000 kgs per hour to 15,000 kgs per hour of green peas.
This plant includes the following machinery:
- Pea Podder (for shelling of green peas)
- Peas Collection Conveyor (for collection of green peas from all pea podders)
- Winnower (to separate whole pods and shells from the pea grains)
- Washer (for washing of pea grains)
- Inspection Conveyor (for manual inspection and sorting of peas)
- Blancher (for Blanching of pea grains in hot water)
- Cooler (for cooling the blanched pea grains)
- Dewatering Conveyor (for removing water from pea grains)
WASTE PROCESSING SECTION
- Waste Collection Conveyor (for collection of waste from all pea podders)
- Recovery Drum (for separating the grains from the waste)
After processing the peas are passed through IQF for freezing. They are then packed in bulk bags and stored in cold storage at -18 deg. C.