Tomato Paste Making Machine
We offer automatic and semi-automatic plants for tomato processing. Tomato Paste is a common output of processed tomatoes.
Capacity of the plant ranges from 2000 kgs per hour to 20,000 kgs per hour of tomatoes.
This plant includes the following machinery:
- Washer (for thorough washing of tomatoes)
- Inspection Conveyor (for manual inspection and sorting of tomatoes)
- Elevator (to feed to the hot break system)
- Hot Break System (crushing and instant heating of crushed tomatoes to retain pectin)
- Pulper (for removal of seeds and getting fine pulp as output)
- Standardisation Tanks (for adding ingredients required for preparing ketchup/sauce)
- Vacuum Evaporators (for concentration under vacuum)
- Pasteuriser (to pasteurize the tomato paste / sauce / ketchup)
FILLING & PACKAGING
- Aseptic Bag Filling (for filling tomato paste in aseptic bags)
- Automatic Can Filling (for filling tomato puree or tomato paste in tin cans)