Tomato Processing Unit
We offer automatic and semi-automatic plants for tomato processing. Tomato Ketchup, Tomato Puree, Tomato Powder and Tomato Paste are common forms of processing of tomatoes.
Capacity of the plant ranges from 500 kgs per hour to 20,000 kgs per hour of tomatoes.
This plant includes the following machinery:
- Washer (for thorough washing of tomatoes)
- Inspection Conveyor (for manual inspection and sorting of tomatoes)
- Elevator (to feed to the hot break system)
- Hot Break System (crushing and instant heating of crushed tomatoes to retain pectin)
- Pulper (for removal of seeds and getting fine pulp as output)
- Standardisation Tanks (for adding ingredients required for preparing ketchup/sauce)
- Vacuum Evaporators (for concentration under vacuum)
- Pasteuriser (to pasteurize the tomato paste / sauce / ketchup)
FILLING & PACKAGING
- Aseptic Bag Filling (for filling tomato paste in aseptic bags)
- Automatic Can Filling (for filling tomato puree or tomato paste in tin cans)
- Bottle Filling (for filling tomato sauce or tomato ketchup in glass or PET bottles)